All classes related to the aviation industry are included in the category of “aviation courses,” including those for airport management, ground employees, training for cabin crew, commercial pilot licenses, and aviation hospitality. All the aviation courses cater to the different needs of the aviation industry. The nature, length, and college of the course after 12th grade are all variables which decide that the requirements for taking aviation courses. To be qualified for any aviation course, students must have a 10+2 GPA of at least 50%. There are three different types of pilot licenses offered to students who want to embark on a career as a pilot. These are a student pilot license, a commercial pilot license, and a private pilot license. The duration of each type of pilot training school and the qualifications required to enroll differ. Students also have the option of going into the airline hospitality industry after becoming Air Hostesses. At The School of Aeronautics, you can enroll in the best aviation courses after 12 in Assam.
For more information, contact us at 919870273846.
- BEST AVIATION COURSES AFTER 12 IN ASSAM
- BEST AVIATION COURSES AFTER 12 IN MORIGAON
- BEST AVIATION COURSES AFTER 12 IN NAGAON
- BEST AVIATION COURSES AFTER 12 IN NALBARI
- BEST AVIATION COURSES AFTER 12 IN SIVASAGAR
- BEST AVIATION COURSES AFTER 12 IN SONITPUR
- BEST AVIATION COURSES AFTER 12 IN TINSUKIA